Lately, I have been using Youtube for checking out web development videos. I have never been a huge Youtube user, but after subscribing to a few channels I thought I could recommend, and get recommendations a few worth subscribing to. These suggestions are just the top few I have come across related to web development or web related technologies
A Few Favorites
For your viewing pleasure, here are a few of my recent favorites:
- The Google Developers channel offers a lot of great information about various Google products and web technologies in general.
- The Google Webmasters channel has many videos to help improve your site and how to learn to use tools like the Webmaster tools effectively
- The LinkedInTechTalks channel offers lot of great videos featuring technical seminars hosted by LinkedIn from their headquarters in Mountain View CA.
- Marakana TechTV has tons of videos from industry experts on open source development across the web.
- The OreillyMedia channel offers tons of talks and interviews from some of the largest web conferences around the globe.
- Paul Irish is the super hero of frontend development. He consistently releases very helpful videos about Chrome, frontend developer tools and the many other projects which he is a part of.
Web Directions: Video
- The Web Directions channel shares ideas and screencast from awesome conferences for web professionals.
Yahoo! Developer Network
- The YDN channel has a ton of web development and technology related videos and new videos are added very frequently.
Have more suggestions?
I hope you will find these suggestions useful. The channels listed above are the ones I have been watching the most lately. It would also be awesome to know of more, so please feel free to leave any links in the comments below with any other recommendations you might have. If I subscribe to any of the suggestions, I will update the list above!
Thanks for reading.